Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Durham Art Guild's 19th Annual Sweet Arts Art Auction and Fundraiser
Friday, February 15, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EST)
Please join us for a fantastic evening of art and fundraising!
This is THE major annual fundraiser for the Durham Art Guild. Sweet Arts is a big part of why DAG is able to offer its members and the local arts community two great venues for diverse exhibition opportunities throughout the year. In 2013 we plan new programming and educational outreach opportunities that will require additional funding. During the event heavy hors d'oeuvres and sweet treats will be provided by Durham restaurants Loaf, Toast, Watts Grocery and Hummingbird Bakery along with a cash bar and coffee service provided by Blend Cafe.
Sweet Arts Art Auction and Fundraiser Gala
Third Friday Durham February 15, 2013
Building 6 at Goldentbelt
807 E. Main St. Durham, NC 27701
Sweet Arts features a live and silent auction of over 75 works of art by some of the region’s leading artists and also some wonderful experiences, including:
- A night at the Washington Inn and Golf Resort with breakfast at the Fairview Restaurant
- A week at a private home in Sedona Arizona with pool, Jacuzzi and golf on property, sleeping up to 8 people, and a $200 gift certificate for Southwest Airlines
- Weekend in New York City at private apartment and $200 gift certificate for American Airlines
- A spa package from The Retreat Spa of Durham
- Family Membership for one year at the Nasher Museum of Art
- Two-night stay at the new Aloft Asheville, a W Hotel, $100.00 gift certificate for Mela Indian Restaurant, and $50.00 BP gas card.
General Admission tickets are $30 in advance and $35 at the door. Each ticket comes with a voucher for one free drink during that evening.
Donating Artist Admission tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door. These tickets are only available to artists who donate artwork(s) to the auction. Artists may purchase up to two tickets at this discounted price. Each ticket comes with a voucher for one free drink during that evening.
We look forward to seeing you there and we greatly appreciate your support!
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact:
Durham Art Guild
When & Where
Durham Art Guild
The Durham Art Guild was established in 1948. Our mission is to function as a non-profit, member-driven organization with the primary goal of operating a visual arts gallery that feautures the work of member and regional artists.